There are many ailments that people contract with age. But these days, even youngsters and those in their middle ages are reported to suffer from different types of diseases related to the heart. There are few issues which when experienced may require the person to visit the best cardiologist like Dr. G S Wander without any delay. Coronary issues, according to the medical specialists are cited to be among the leading reasons for deaths to occur among women and men not only in the country but the world over. Instead of panicking and thinking about the consequence or the worst-case scenario, the person should plan to visit the cardiologist.
They are stated to be different from that of the cardiac surgeon. They are rather referred to as experts in sub-specialty related to internal medicine. The doctors in this field are known to diagnose, research and treat diseases and injuries including their causes. But, visiting the cardiologist does not necessarily mean that the person has to undergo a surgical operation.
Some common reasons to visit qualified cardiologists
- Pain or discomfort experienced in the heart: Fast heart beat may be experienced and heard in the ears after performing an intense workout. Besides this, if there is felt excessive heartbeat, pain or discomfort in the region, then there is probably a chance of something amiss, which needs to be attended without any further delay.
- Physician recommendation: In case, the primary care provider suggests the patient visit a coronary specialist, then his/her advice needs to be heeded and an appointment made with the specialist at the earliest. This could be due to the doctor making recommendations probably have noticed possible symptoms and signs of cardiac issues. He/she might not have the necessary equipment or the training required to diagnose the issue and provide appropriate and timely treatment.
- High blood pressure: Increase in blood pressure will only cause an increase in risks of a heart attack as well as blood vessel disease.
- High cholesterol: If excess cholesterol is present in the body, then there is an increased risk of cardiac-related issues taking place. The primary physician will do his/her best to make the cholesterol count be under control. In case, this is not possible, then the patient is likely to be referred to a good coronary expert.
- Past or present smoking habits: Cigarette smoking is harmful to health as it damages the arteries, increases blood pressure and reduces oxygen supply to the heart. In case, the person is a smoker or was one in the past, then it will be a great idea to check coronary heath regularly to avoid unnecessary complications that might affect at any point of time.
- Diabetes: This is fast becoming a common disordered faced by people of all ages across the globe. It is mainly due to genetic history, obesity, wrong lifestyle and improper food intake. This disorder can have any type of tell-tale signs and contribute to heart disease. The general practitioner is likely to recommend the patient to visit the cardiologist immediately.
- New exercise regimen: Even though exercise is considered to be healthy for the heart and the different parts of the body, people over 40 years of age and suffering from coronary health issues should consult the doctor prior to beginning any new workout regimen. Cardiologists are stated to be experts in studying the most industrious organs of the body and can specify the type of exercises that will be better for coronary health.
- Family history: In case, any close relative suffers from any organ related issue, then there is a genuine need to know the risk factors as well as the possible symptoms associated with heart disease. Consulting the cardiologist can help the person to know everything that is essential to know, something the primary care provider will not be able to tell.
The experienced and knowledgeable cardiologist like Dr. G S Wander – Cardiologist can diagnose different types of coronary issues and provide the best possible treatment to improve health. He/she will also provide the person with a much healthier, longer life. Hence, the above are a few of the reasons why one should visit the cardiologist without any delay.